segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2016

New time






It seems that was yesterday that I was going to the United States. During  the last seven years I dreamed with the idea to live in a different country and study a different language. So after two years that I started in the university I had the opportunity to participate in a university's program called Brazil Scientific Mobile Program. It was the realization of a dream. I'm already back but I hope that I continue to dream and to realize them. I'm going to use this blog to talk about my experience and to try to mantain the ability to talk, speak and write in english. I hope that I also inspire someone to follow their dreams. So lets star to show you about my experience.

OH!! Just to remember, my english is not perfect, but I'm going to get better, ok?

See you soon.

JoJo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...